That's snot funny

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 - Posted by Amanda Bast
My day wasn't interesting enough to blog. I have a cold and it's distracting me from my studies (that's my story and I'm sticking to it). Because Diana has amazing diagnostic abilities, here is a list of the symptoms of my virus, broken down by day:

Day:
1. sore throat
2. Worse sore throat
3. headache, less worse sore throat, stuffy nose
4. headache, no sore throat, OVERALL Bad feeling, snot everywhere
5. repeat 4 but worse
6. better, decreased symptoms
7. pretty good - only hard snot in nose remains

I do believe I'm on day four, if I match my symptoms with the diagnostic chart. Part of me, however (the optimistic part), thinks that I'm actually on day five, because there was snot everywhere yesterday. (Where does it all come from????) I'm hoping on enduring this whole shabang without taking drugs of any sort....Let's hope for the best.




Mom quote of the day:

"Can you hand me a Zehr's bag? I bought alot of prunes at Costco and I'm parked on the road."