hoolabaloo

Sunday, May 6, 2007 - Posted by Amanda Bast
Improv went marvelously on Saturday. I don't think it could have gone any better for it being my first performance and all. Wait, that's a lie. I would have liked to have been funnier during subtitles, but it was right near the beginning, so I'm still ok with it. Let me tell you, I could get used to performing like that. Ahh I love acting like a fool :o)

Today I got to hold my newest cousin. Four weeks old and very very cuddley. I don't think there is anything quite as lovely and joyful as baby snuggles. I really don't know what to compare it to. Babies have such a lovely smell and they're so soft and wow, babies make me really happy. Now to convince my brother to start having kids....

I also won two games at the baby shower (Baby Bingo and the baby food guessing game). Great Aunt Irmgarde and great Aunt Dorothy didn't know what hit them. Hah!