this and that

Wednesday, April 18, 2007 - Posted by Amanda Bast
I feel very responsible lately.

I got my very first wedding invitation addressed to me and not the rest of my family (hah, so this is kind of weird, but I'm still excited). I worked for a bit this morning, so the store is in ship shape. I had the place vacuumed and mopped before it even opened this morning. The warehouse is even clean. Yeah, I'm that good. Physical labour feels so rewarding.

Our internet konked out so I spent forty minutes on the phone with tech support yesterday only for it to still not work. Mom is missing having our personal tech guy around all the time. This computer still works, but no lappy :o(

I studied all afternoon. Yes. The entire afternoon. That's gotta be some sort of record for me. And then I made this for dinner. So good!

Yesterday maja and I went to Len's Mill Store (GIiiiiaaant sketch-fest!) and I got some sweet material. Who gets excited about fabric? I do. I can't wait until next week! I'll have time to go back to kindergarten AND sew. Eeee! Mandie's excited.

Now, I will go and study some more. Why couldn't I have been this productive all semester? I wonder...