things I think about

Friday, May 25, 2007 - Posted by Amanda Bast
I made some jewellery for Lydia (kindergarten teacher/neighbour/family friend) to wear to a wedding tomorrow, so I walked over a block to go drop it off today. Since piercing my tragus, I can't wear headphones, so I left the iPod at home. Which gave me time to think. Good, right? Well, I'm not so sure. I come up with weird things. It was hot, and I thought to myself, "whoo I may need an Italian shower by the time I get home." I then proceeded to think about other things that have a nationality in their name.

-Italian shower
-English muffin
-English breakfast
-Dutch Oven
-Indian sunburn
-Russian roulette
-French manicure
-French kiss
-French fries
-French toast
-Swiss cheese
-Swiss Chalet
-Canadian bacon
-Brazillian haha you can finish that one
-Hawaiian punch (ok, not a country, but still)

WHY? Why are these things named the way they are? And why, oh why do I think about these things in depth? Makes for a good blog, at least.