alliterated alligator ambitions

Friday, December 1, 2006 - Posted by Amanda Bast
On Wednesday, after skipping school for a trip to Hamilton, my parents and I went to St. Jacob's Public School to get flu shots. We were kind of early, and it reminded me of those times when you go to Swiss Chalet anytime before five o'clock. So much white hair. And mennonites.

One old guy had to unbutton his shirt to get his shot, and it wasn't pretty. I'm not a fan of man-boob. I understand that old man dress shirts don't allow for the rolling up of the sleeve, but the guy didn't re-button his shirt. It was all hanging out there. Finally, he buttons up, but then faces the problem of the untucked shirt. He had a simple solution....drop the pants! No joke, he dropped his pants in the middle of an elementary school gym in order to properly tuck in. It was shocking, and I'm still reeling from it.

I didn't go to school today because I don't feel especially good (for a plethera of reasons) and it was raining and cold and miserable. I guess I'm done classes this semester!

Last night at dinner, I made a comment about Nascar drivers having alliterated names, like Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin and Kasey Kahne. Joshie replies with, "Oh, like Rusty Walls?" Oh my brother, I love your cluelessness. So much.





Quote of the week (I'm still laughing about it):
"He was taller than me, and smelled good, so I figured he'd make a good date." -Kristi