The Great Cake Experiment: The Finale

Monday, October 25, 2010 - Posted by Amanda Bast
Friday night I started another cake adventure. This time it was the real deal. I learned from past mistakes, took some tips from a co-worker (Thanks, Shannon!) and I am pleased to announce that the cake was pretty near perfect. I was very happy with it, and so were my niece's party participants. Observe:


I am also pleased to report that The Bean was quite impressed too. She was a little weirded out we all starting singing at the same time, but she got over it pretty quickly.


She also very much enjoyed her piece. She takes after her Mommy - she's a chocolate lover!


She had so much fun at her party, it makes me so excited for upcoming birthdays, when she will actually understand what is going on. All of the kids in our family will be so spoiled...but really, look how cute she is - how could you not?

Happy Birthday, my sweet little Bean! You are the best little niece I could ever have asked for!